Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. San Francisco 49ers - Came into New England expecting to win and
did so ... Wow!
2. New England Patriots - Only befitting a rare December loss by Brady
was to boyhood team.
3. Denver Broncos - Nine straight. Were they really 2-3?
4. Green Bay Packers - On 8-1 roll. Congrats on another NFC Norris
5. Atlanta Falcons - Quite a statement first shutout registered vs.
defending Super Bowl champ since 1981.
6. Houston Texans - After a decade of waiting, congrats on two
straight AFC South crowns.
7. Seattle Seahawks - First back-to-back 50-point games since 1950.
8. New York Giants - Should we start to wonder?
9. Baltimore Ravens - Should we start to wonder?
10. Dallas Cowboys - Five of six makes this quite a different stretch
11. Chicago Bears - Tough to win when you can't score.
12. Washington Redskins - RG3 to KC1 looks almost as smooth.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers - Should we start to wonder?
14. Indianapolis Colts - Will have another chance at Houston in Week
15. Minnesota Vikings - 293 yards for Adrian Peterson to reach Eric
16. Cincinnati Bengals - Strong bounce back on road in short week.
17. New Orleans Saints - Out of it, but angry, and it shows.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - It was fun while it lasted.
19. Carolina Panthers - Late spurt like last season.
20. San Diego Chargers - Oh boy.
21. St. Louis Rams - That locomotive that ran them over was Adrian
22. Detroit Lions - Been through the desert on a Lion with no name.
23. Cleveland Browns - Four in a row apparently too much to ask.
24. New York Jets - Pathetic offensive performance on Monday Night
25. Buffalo Bills - Those Toronto trips just aren't working out.
26. Philadelphia Eagles - The fastest and worst three minutes in
27. Miami Dolphins - At least they won honoring the 40th anniversary
of the 1972 unbeaten team.
28. Tennessee Titans - A win is a win is a win.
29. Arizona Cardinals - Nightmare is over.
30. Oakland Raiders - A shutout, no less!
31. Kansas City Chiefs - At least allowed only field goals.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - There is always TPC Sawgrass.