Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. San Francisco 49ers - Best defense in football right now and Kaepernick getting better each week.
2. Denver Broncos - Nine straight wins behind a top 5 offense and defense, solid!
3. New England Patriots - Brady's still incredible, but don't know if I trust that defense.
4. Green Bay Packers - Getting Clay Matthews back helped and may have Woodson back this week, getting healthy at the right time.
5. Houston Texans - Back-to-back division titles for the first time in franchise history. If they win out and get homefield advantage, watch out.
6. Atlanta Falcons - Finally beat up the bullies (Giants) and showed they can compete with anyone.
7. Seattle Seahawks - Quickly climbing up the charts each week and figuring out how to win on the road.
8. Washington Redskins - Not many teams can win with either rookie QB, 'Skins can!
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Love this team, but can they win in Pittsburgh?
10. Indianapolis Colts - They seem to be comfortable playing from behind and that has to change - can't win them all in dramatic fashion.
11. New York Giants - Embarrassing loss at Atlanta is certainly cause for concern, especially this time of the year.
12. Dallas Cowboys - Winners of five of last six behind the hot arm of Tony Romo ... can he keep it going?
13. Pittsburgh Steelers - Had plenty of chances to win that game in Dallas, but couldn't get it done and that's saying something.
14. Baltimore Ravens - Three straight losses, this team has a major identity crisis on offense.
15. Minnesota Vikings - All I can say is thank goodness for Adrian Peterson or they'd be in huge trouble.
16. New Orleans Saints - 6-8, it is what it is, if they were better on defense that record may have been 8-6.
17. Chicago Bears - Fading fast, where's the team that started 7-1?
18. Miami Dolphins - Nice win and performance by the Dolphins over Jacksonville, this team will finish strong.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - What happened the last month? Four straight losses, and a big reason why is their 32nd-ranked pass defense.
20. Cleveland Browns - Thought they may make it four in a row last week, but it just wasn't to be.
21. San Diego Chargers - A big reason why they have struggled the last two seasons has been the play of Philip Rivers, who has 47 turnovers over that time.
22. New York Jets - Sanchez is killing this team, nobody has turned it over more (50 turnovers) in the last two seasons.
23. St. Louis Rams - I have seen enough progress with this team to be encouraged for next season.
24. Carolina Panthers - Hard team to figure out, just never sure which team is going to show up.
25. Philadelphia Eagles - At least they are getting chance to evaluate some of the young players.
26. Detroit Lions - Embarrassing loss to Arizona sums up a very disappointing year for Schwartz and his squad.
27. Tennessee Titans - Sanchez was awful but let's be honest here, Jake Locker wasn't that much better. Wow, does he have work to do.
28. Buffalo Bills - Somebody has to go, now is it the GM, head coach, QB or all three?
29. Arizona Cardinals - They have some defense, but absolutely no offense.
30. Oakland Raiders - Shutout win at home ... but it was against KC ... Does that count?
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - They are so hard to watch right now, particularly on offense.
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Only two more weeks left for many in that building.