The Bears' defensive prowess has earned two players the leading spot in NFL Pro Bowl voting.
MORE: Barring fourth-quarter meltdown, franchise history says Lovie stays
Both cornerback Tim Jennings and defensive tackle Henry Melton lead their respective positions in NFC votes. Jennings has 263,554 votes (third-most for an NFC defensive player) while Melton boasts 214,180, according to the NFL's tabulations.
Jennings is the NFL's leader in interceptions with 8 and also has 19 passes deflected, good for second in the league. Melton has racked up 6.0 sacks and 2 forced fumbles.
The NFL's top vote-getters are as follows:
1. Peyton Manning, Broncos -- 823,272
2. Tom Brady, Patriots -- 746,710
3. Arian Foster, Texans -- 699,866
4. Adrian Peterson, Vikings -- 668,942
5. Aaron Rodgers, Packers -- 652,807
6. A.J. Green, Bengals -- 563,954
7. Rob Gronkowski, Patriots -- 545,514
8. Robert Griffin III, Redskins -- 537,459
9. Drew Brees, Saints -- 500,193
10. Matt Ryan, Falcons -- 477,087
MORE: Bears need to break Packers' 'hex' over Cutler
Voting concludes Monday, Dec. 17 following Monday Night Football. The Pro Bowl will be played on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013, televised on NBC at 6 p.m. CT from Honolulu, Hawaii. In last year's Pro Bowl, the Bears' Brandon Marshall -- who was with the Dolphins at the time -- caught four touchdowns en route to winning the game's MVP award.