Each week, we are sharing some delicious recipes that will be a hit at your next tailgate!
Week 16 features a Taco Chili Pizza check out the recipe here:
Prep Time: 30 min. | Makes: 2 pizzas, 8 servings
1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
1/2 cup Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2 prebaked thin pizza crusts (12-inch)
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 can (15 oz each) Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine chili, tomato sauce and cumin in medium bowl.
- Spread evenly over pizza crusts.
- Sprinkle each pizza with 1 cup cheese.
- Top each evenly with black beans and drained tomatoes.
- Bake on baking sheets or on oven rack 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and cheese melts.
- Sprinkle lettuce evenly over each pizza.
- Cut each into 4 slices.
Serve with a side of RO-TEL Rockin’ Guacamole and sour cream.
Click here for the Tailgating Delivered archive page for more recipes.