2013 was a big year for the Blackhawks. From their record-breaking 24-game point streak to their Stanley Cup victory, the Blackhawks' year was nothing short of exciting.
Their numerous on-ice successes led to a bigger growth in popularity not only around Chicago, but around the league.
On Monday the NHL announced its top 20 jersey sales of the year, and two Blackhawks made it into the top 5:
1. Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins
2. Pavel Datsyuk, Detroit Red Wings
3. Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks
4. Alexander Ovechkin, Washington Capitals
5. Patrick Kane, Chicago Blackhawks
6. Ryan Callahan, New York Rangers
7. Claude Giroux, Philadelphia Flyers
8. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers
9. Evgeni Malkin, Pittsburgh Penguins
10. Milan Lucic, Boston Bruins
11. Zdeno Chara, Boston Bruins
12. Joe Thornton, San Jose Sharks
13. Henrik Zetterberg, Detroit Red Wings
14. Zach Parise, Minnesota Wild
15. Steven Stamkos, Tampa Bay Lightning
16. Rick Nash, New York Rangers
17. Phil Kessel, Toronto Maple Leafs
18. Anze Kopitar, Los Angeles Kings
19. Tyler Seguin, Boston Bruins/Dallas Stars
20. Logan Couture, San Jose Sharks
Both Blackhawks improved their numbers in 2013: Toews finished in sixth and Kane finished in eighth in 2012.