Derrick Rose's return to the Bulls lineup has increased his popularity among fans across the country, and it also meant more No. 1 jerseys sold in that same timespan.
According to Fanatics.com, a sports memorabilia and apparel website, since July 1 Rose has had the second most popular selling NBA jersey, behind only LeBron James.
Here's a look at the top-10.
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City
6. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
7. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
8. Dwight Howard, Houston Rockets
9. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
10. Steph Curry, Golden State Warriors
Howard is the only member in the top-10 to have changed teams this offseason, going from the Lakers to the Rockets. Bryant is currently out while recovering from a torn Achilles tendon while Rondo is doing the same with a torn ACL. James and Wade are both back-to-back NBA champions. Curry set the NBA record for 3-point makes in a season last year, while Durant and Anthony went neck-and-neck for the scoring title last year. You can shop for all your Chicago Bulls gear on the NBC Sports shop.