Reports To: Marketing Director
Hours Required: 15-25 per week (must be available weekends)
Available Semesters: Fall, Spring, Summer
Pay: Unpaid Internship/College Credit Earned
Location: Comcast SportsNet, Chicago, IL
Must be current college student earning full-time credit. Interest in marketing, PR, sales, promotions or related fields is preferred. To qualify, students must have completed their sophomore year in college.
Thorough knowledge of sports - particularly Chicago sports - is a MUST.
Must be a friendly, personable, motivated and self-directed individual who can work flexible hours, including weekends.
• Receive all contest entries and process them into the master database
• Process all requests for clips of on-air sponsorship elements via email and/or DVD
• Manage inventory of promotional items and giveaways
• Coordinate and attend weekend promotional events as necessary
• Facilitate all premium and talent autograph requests and mail out as necessary
• Assist with Affiliate distribution and sales efforts
• Assist with on-air promotional projects
Interested students should email their resume/cover letter here.