Marketing Internship Description
Position Title: Intern
Company: CSN Chicago
# of hours / week: 10-15
Assist marketing and promotions with day to day tasks, attend on-site events and implement consumer promotion campaign.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for live events through passing out flyers, sending out emails and making phone calls to promote these events, and maintaining communication with outside contacts and vendors.
- Create and execute new marketing initiatives through research and the support of Comcast SportsNet staff.
- Recording all event details on event recap one-sheets
- Handle day-to-day tasks as required of the Marketing Team.
- Assist Marketing Manager with planning and implementation of events as scheduled.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of sports.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
- Must have sophomore standing or above
- Must have a 3.0 GPA
If you meet the requirements above, please fill out the Intern Candidate Information form (attached) and e-mail the completed form along with your resume to CSNemail@example.com to be considered for the internship program.