Research Internship Description
Position Title: Intern
Company: CSN Chicago
Supervisor: Research Director
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
Duties and Responsibilities
- Access qualitative research data and provide basic reports for Research Director
- Monitor local television stations for advertising opportunities
- Assist research director with PowerPoint presentations
- Update sports tracking spreadsheets
- Other various projects as assigned
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sports.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
- Must have sophomore standing or above
- Must have a 3.0 GPA
If you meet the requirements above, please fill out the Intern Candidate Information form (attached) and e-mail the completed form along with your resume to CSNfirstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the internship program.