Sales Internship Description
Position Title: Intern
Company: CSN Chicago
# of hours / week: 10 – 20 hours
This position will work closely with the General Sales Manager in generating revenue through commercial advertisements and sponsorship sales. The intern will gain first-hand sales experience through working with Sales Assistants and AEs on pitches, sales-calls and recapping material.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Account Executive on preparation of Sales Presentations
- Cultivate new account leads for local sales
- Track sponsorships in specified programs
- Assist as point of contact with sponsors on game night set up and pre-game hospitality elements.
- Assist with collection of all proof of performance materials.
- Perform Competitive Network Analysis
- Update Customer database
- Other various projects as assigned
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sports.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must be a student in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Juris Doctor degree
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US
- Must have sophomore standing or above
- Must have a 3.0 GPA
If you meet the requirements above, please fill out the Intern Candidate Information form (attached) and e-mail the completed form along with your resume to CSNfirstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the internship program.