Each week, we are sharing some delicious recipes that will be a hit at your next tailgate!
Week 18 features a Chili Cheese Dip. Check out the recipe here:
Prep Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 20 min. | Makes: 26 servings, 2 tbsp each
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili with Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup original corn chips, finely crushed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chili, drained tomatoes, green onions and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of baking dish.
- Top evenly with chili mixture.
- Sprinkle top with corn chips and shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until shredded cheese melts.